"FASHION FADES, ONLY STYLE REMAINS THE SAME" COCO CHANEL

12 July 2010

Surfs up




Hi guys,

Sorry I havn't written for ages...things have been crazy busy!  I went to a friends wedding on the weekend in Wales which was brilliant! I love the chance to get all dressed up especially in the summer when everyone is in lovely little summer dresses.  I was so excited cause we got to go shopping in Cardiff the day after and one of my favourite shops was there...Hollister.  I first came across this shop in California and if you have been to one of them they look like a surf shack...totally different to anything else that I have seen.  Anyway, one of the main reasons why I like it is because the style is very surfy.  So if you like to surf and are into that kind of style clothing this is a must shop to go and visit!  They have all kinds of cute things for you gals to wear but also some nice mens clothing as well (shirts, trousers, tees, and dresses).  The franchise is growing quickly over here with more stores opening around the UK.  I love America so having this store around is like having a piece of it over here.  I have listed the website on my sidebar if you want to check it out.  The only thing I would say about buying online is that it is much more expensive as you have to add on the cost of postage.  I think its like £20 on top which you wouldn't get if you bought in store but generally the prices are quite reasonable.

For now I will love you and leave you.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment